Idaho, Bonneville County, Idaho Falls, Rose Hill Cemetery Records - FamilySearch Historical Records
|Access the Records|
Idaho, Bonneville County, Idaho Falls, Rose Hill Cemetery Records, 1800-2007
|This article describes a collection of records at FamilySearch.org.|
|Idaho Falls, Bonneville, Idaho, |
|Flag of Idaho|
|Location of Idaho Falls, Bonneville County, Idaho|
|Location of Idaho|
|Idaho Falls Family History Center, Idaho.|
- 1 What is in This Collection?
- 2 What Can These Records Tell Me?
- 3 Collection Content
- 4 How Do I Search This Collection?
- 5 What Do I Do Next?
- 6 Citing This Collection
What is in This Collection?[edit | edit source]
The collection consists of images from cemetery headstone transcriptions and other records from the Rose Hill Cemetery, Idaho Falls, Idaho, and covers the years 1800 through 2007. The collection includes:
- Burial Records
- Physician's and Undertaker's Record
- Funeral programs
What Can These Records Tell Me?[edit | edit source]
The following information may be found in these records:
Collection Content[edit | edit source]
Sample Images[edit | edit source]
How Do I Search This Collection?[edit | edit source]
Before searching this collection, it is helpful to know:
- The name of the person
- The date and place of death
Search the Index[edit | edit source]
Idaho, Bonneville County, Idaho Falls, Rose Hill Cemetery RecordsSearch by name by visiting the Collection Details Page.
- Fill in the search boxes in the Search Collection section with the information you know
- Click Search to show possible matches
How Do I Analyze the Results?[edit | edit source]
Compare each result from your search with what you know to determine if there is a match. This may require viewing multiple records or images. Keep track of your research in a research log.
What Do I Do Next?[edit | edit source]
I Found the Person I Was Looking For, What Now?[edit | edit source]
- Search for obituaries or cemetery records
- Use the information found in the record to find family members in census records
- Search the state censuses as well
- Search for death or burial information in BillionGraves Index
I Can’t Find the Person I’m Looking For, What Now?[edit | edit source]
- If your ancestor does not have a common name, collect entries for every person who has the same surname. This list can help you find possible relatives
- If you cannot locate your ancestor in the locality in which you believe they lived, then try searching a nearby locality
- Try different spellings of your ancestor’s name
- Remember that sometimes individuals went by nicknames or alternated between using first and middle names
Research Helps[edit | edit source]
The following articles will help you in your research for your family in the state of Idaho.
Citing This Collection[edit | edit source]
Citations help you keep track of places you have searched and sources you have found. Identifying your sources helps others find the records you used.
The citation for this collection can be found on the Collection Details Page in the section Citing this Collection.
When looking at an image, the citation is found on the Information tab at the bottom left of the screen.