Littleton Colorado Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 1939 E Easter Ave Centennial Colorado 80122 United States
- Across the street west from Sears in Streets of Southglenn.
- This is not a mailing address. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquiries.
Director: Kent Snow
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone (leave message) 303-795-8480
New Operating Hours:
- Tuesday: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am-4:00pm and 6:30pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am-12:30pm
Other days and times by appointment
Closed all major holidays and for LDS General Conference. Will be closed week of Thanksgiving in 2018.
Also will be closed Christmas 2018 week and New Years 2019 week. December 25th thru January 3rd.
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Descriptions by location of the 8400+ items on films and fiche at the FHC are now on-line at http://goo.gl/ON3UB. Once in the document, press Ctrl-F to search for a film number or any phrase.
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 8 computers, one of which is connected to a film reader to print and/or copy images
- 7 microfilm readers
- 1 microfiche reader
- 1 multi-function printer
- high-volume document/image scanner. Allows for scanning documents/pictures directly to family search account.
Note: there is no charge for printing. We do ask guests with large print jobs to bring their own paper
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Swedish, Danish, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish