Resources for individual help
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Connect with others to get help for your genealogy questions.
Research Help - Phone or Chat[edit | edit source]
FamilySearch Centers - in person help[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch offers a network of 4,600 facilities offering public access to genealogical records from all over the world. These range from the world's largest in Salt Lake City to locations in more than 120 countries.
- Volunteer staff at FamilySearch centers provide free, personal help.
Online Research Communities[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch offers more than 100 online communities.
- FamilySearch volunteers facilitate free research within these communities. Find a research community on:
FamilySearch Research Forums[edit | edit source]
|The Forums used until the end of 2012 have been closed. They are currently available as read-only for a limited time|
- FamilySearch sponsors Research Forums with more than 4,700 active members.
- A video demonstration provides an overview of FamlySearch Forums.
- Forums are organized by: