Stakes and Wards of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Iron County, Utah
Stakes in Juab County, 1930[edit | edit source]
- Parowan Stake, Utah
- Stake Boundaries Located in the south end of Little Salt Lake Valley, 19 miles northeast of Cedar City, 35 miles southeast of Beaver, and 270 miles by nearest road southeast of Salt Lake City.
- Wards, 1930: Cedar 1st, Cedar 2nd, Cedar 3rd, Enoch, Harmony, Kanarra, Newcastle, Paragonah, Parowan East, Parowan West, Pinto and Summit.
Alpha list of wards in the county[edit | edit source]
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Iron County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
Cedar City 1st Ward • Cedar City 2nd Ward • Cedar City 3rd Ward • Cedar City 4th Ward • Cedar City 5th Ward • Cedar City Ward • College Ward • Enoch Ward • Kanarra Ward • New Castle Ward • Paragonah Ward • Paragonah Ward • Parowan 1st Ward • Parowan 2nd Ward • Parowan East Ward • Parowan Stake • Parowan Ward • Parowan West Ward • Summit Ward •
References[edit | edit source]
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 641-643