Difference between revisions of "Suárez, Canelones, Uruguay Genealogy"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 13:59, 8 October 2019
Guide to Municipality of Suárez ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The municipality of Suárez was created on March 15, 2010.
- There was a time when Suárez was named after the founding father Joaquín Suárez, who was inaugurated on October 15, 1882.
- The municipality of Suárez has a population of approximately 16,000 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1860-2001- Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Indice nacional alfabético de los libros de nacimientos, matrimonios y defunciones, 1900-1937 - index and browsable images
- Inventario de los libros de nacimientos, matrimonios y defunciones, 1879-1929 - browsable images
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Transcripción de registros parroquiales, ca. 1791-1880 - browse images, partial coverage; use the image indexes (indices) to see the volume number (tomo), page number (foja), and act (acta) that will be needed to navigate the rest of the digitized microfilm.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Uruguay, Canelones, censos, 1790-1836- Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
Localidades[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Municipio de Suárez," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipio_de_Su%C3%A1rez_(Canelones). Visited September 4, 2018.