Suárez, Canelones, Uruguay Genealogy
Guide to Municipality of Suárez ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
- The municipality of Suárez was created on March 15, 2010.
- There was a time when Suárez was named after the founding father Joaquín Suárez, who was inaugurated on October 15, 1882.
- The municipality of Suárez has a population of approximately 16,000 people.
- Registros civiles, 1860-2001- Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Indice nacional alfabético de los libros de nacimientos, matrimonios y defunciones, 1900-1937 - index and browsable images
- Inventario de los libros de nacimientos, matrimonios y defunciones, 1879-1929 - browsable images
- Transcripción de registros parroquiales, ca. 1791-1880 - browse images, partial coverage; use the image indexes (indices) to see the volume number (tomo), page number (foja), and act (acta) that will be needed to navigate the rest of the digitized microfilm.
- Uruguay, Canelones, censos, 1790-1836- Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Municipio de Suárez," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipio_de_Su%C3%A1rez_(Canelones). Visited September 4, 2018.